Supply only Aluminium Windows | Alunet ACW81 ALUNA Window
The ALUNA Window’s ultra-slim sash offers minimal sightline for maximised views. The systems is secure to PAS24:2022 certification and exceeds Part L compliance with a WER rating of A, and a new build requirement of 1.4W/(m2k) is achieved when combined with a highly energy efficient glazing.
The Alunet ALUNA is available with 81mm outer frame as standard, or with an 73mm outer frame which seamlessly couples with our JA48 bifold system – even sharing some components for a perfect match – ideal when a side window with openers next to a bifold is required.
What Makes the ACW81 The Perfect Window For Your Project
The ACW81 is available with our standard (81mm) sash or super-slim sash (73mm) for minimal sightlines. Flush options are also available.
All configurations of the ACW81 window system can be finished in several glazing options to create a style and performance to suit your project.
- 28-44 glazing options
- 1.4 U-value with upgraded glazing unit
- Energy rating A (WER)
- Side hung / top hung / fixed window options available
- 73mm profile seamlessly matches the JA48 bifold system
- PAS 24 compliant
- 10 year guarantee
- Maximum sash sizes of 1500mm x 1500mm (top hung) or 900mm (side hung)
- Energy Rating of A. Compliant with Part L Requirements
- PAS24 compliant
- Down to 1.4 U W/m2K
- Weather tightness air permeability class 4 (600 Pa) & water tightness Class 8A (side uni) and Class E1500 (top hung)
- Factory powder coated to marine quality as per Qualicoat regs.
- Max sash weight – 50kg (top hung) and 40kg (side hung)
- Engineering grade hardware ofr ultra-smooth opening and closing operation
Are Aluminium Windows Energy Efficient?
Alunet ACW81 Windows deliver polyamide thermal break technology, which enhances the U value and earning an A rating on the Window Energy Rating with a U value as low as 1.4W/m²K. This in turn results in lower energy bills and a more comfortable home environment.